giovedì 17 maggio 2007

Thank you Friends & Family!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who read my blog and sent a comment or email. Getting your notes of hello and support was heartwarming...and funny based on your thoughts regarding various stories! I hope you enjoyed my stories about my adventures in Italy. It goes without saying that this journey/trip/adventure has been an experience of a lifetime.

This morning at 5:27, I realize already so many things I learned about life, myself, others, language, communication, Italy... but I know that I will continue to learn and grow from my time in Italy. I hope, if you so desire, that each of you can take your own adventure somewhere to stretch your mind, step out of your comfort zone and enjoy life and the characters in it.

Ciao!
Meleeeeeeesa:)

Nessun commento: